In this section
Dundee United are delighted to be able to welcome fans back into the stadium.
In order to assist our staff and stewards, and to help protect you and your fellow fans, please follow these guidelines.
· Please don’t bring any bag larger than an A4 piece of paper to the ground.
· Don’t attend the stadium if you are:
- have tested positive for Covid-19 in the previous 10 days or are self isolating,
- have a fever, a new persistent cough or loss of, or change in, taste or smell, or
- if you have visited a country on the red list in the last 10 days.
· All persons over 12 years of age must wear a face covering on entering Tannadice or when inside any concourse area unless they have a medical exemption. We would encourage you to wear a face covering at all times inside the stadium, even when on the seating deck.
· Please don’t approach the players for autographs or selfies.
· Make sure in advance that you know where your entry point is and attend earlier than normal if possible so that queues can be avoided.
· Please follow the instructions of stewards and staff as well as directional signage in the stadium – especially when queuing. These arrangements are necessary so we can allow fans back to matches at Tannadice safely.
· Make sure you are sitting in your allocated seat.
· Try to keep a distance from those not in your social group where possible.
· Catering will be available at the match – use contactless payments where you can.
· Please note that controlled containers such as bottles and cans are not permitted inside the stadium so don’t bring these to the match.
· Maintain good hand hygiene – use the sanitiser dispensers provided and avoid touching your face, handles or railings etc. whenever possible.
· If you are attending with other members of your household, please make sure they have read and understood these guidelines too.
Thank you for your co-operation and support of the team – following this guide will help the Club to keep fans safe.
Remember: Face covering; Avoid large crowds in the stadium; Clean your hands regularly; Self-isolate and book a test of you have symptoms.
Most recently updated on 24/08/21